Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When I grow up I want to be....


Aariz asked me today why God created us and the world. Why people get old and die? And why he need to grow. So I explain to him about circle of life. We are created by God to make good things, to learn how to live, to take car of the world and so on so forth. I told him that we all grow. First you are baby then you become big like Fawwaz then bigger like you then like Uncle Jeyin (my brother Azrin) then bigger like Papa then older like atuk then even older like moyang. So when you are baby grown up people like mama and papa will take care of you, when the time come, we will be old where we cannot take care of ourselves. Then you need to take care of us. People will die and baby will be born.

Then of course he will be giggling as usual can't wait to grow bigger so that he can do what he want to do. And of course waiting for the moment where he is bigger that his parents...so that we can scold him anymore.

Later after lunch he still thinking about it and ask me again that is it true one day he will be big like Uncle Jeyin. I said yes. Then Fawwaz who are listening to our conversation frowned. Are you sure mama abang will become big like Uncle Jeyin. His face shows that he doesn't belief that it could happen. So I said yes Fawwaz you will grow big like Aariz then bigger like Uncle Jeyin one day. Then suddenly get very excited. He said , I will grow big like Uncle Jeyin and abang still small so that I can hit abang...Err why lah this kids can't wait to grow up and have a sweet revenge. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment