Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year New Beginning !


Year 2010 is approaching tomorrow and oh boy that is quick right. 2009 just went in a blink!.

Looking back at 2009.
- I can't think really what has happened throughout the year except for the recent one. I know I work pretty hard since I am in project all the way this year ..3 project to be precise so no time wasted just work and work harder.
- I had the opportunity to work fr home pretty frequent. Frequent enough till the kids are so close to me.
- We made a few trips this year. Local and overseas. We went to HK, Bali, Singapore, Penang, PD. Not much really .... especially for local trip ...(which i'll have a new year resolutions for this)
- Now I remember, we are pretty quiet this year because we are renovating parkland house and moving in this year. All the time and money spend thinking about the renovation, buying furniture, electrical stuff, curtain and oh boy a lot more. That is one of our major achievement for this year.
-I had a business trip to Nigeria. A wonderful experience eventho it's during ramadhan. Hubby has been travelling a lot too. Contribute to a quiet year to me.
- Major refinancing. We bought another house, is not a plan purchase but we thought that we should buy it for a various reasons. The purchase has a great impact to our financial and if it doesn't goes according to what we plan for then we are in losing situation. But if it does ! Oh boy am I not the happiest person in the world. We refinance our parkland house as well to be under my name since the new house is under his name. Owh we do not share name for our properties, accounts since if anything should happen (God forbid) it will be easier for both sides to manage the situations. The other reasons for refinancing is to take advantage of the lower BLR, change our insurance plan from MRTA to MRLA and the new loan is a flexible loan that should help us to reduce the interest paid and hopefully pay off the house sooner.
-What else hurm we are supposed to try for our third one. We succeed at first but God has a better plan for us. Hence the miscarriage happen during my birthday week.
-Finally the kids. So many great achievement from them. Like Fawwaz being potty trained. Aariz and his math...he really loves math more that other subject. Owh he loves science too experimenting things. A lot more to write but I keep on telling you guys things that you have known ;)

So 2009 is quiet for me cos we don't go for jalan2 a lot. I really need a travel fix every month but due to our hectic schedule and also financial...we have to stay put this year. But overall I am pretty satisfied with our parkland house and our new hse purchase cos it increase our networth. Major spending where we used a big portion of our cash means 2010 is a recovery year for us.

So 2010 what are we up too?
-Career hubby and I need to work hard to make sure we are relevance to the market ;) Especially hubby right ;) But we still don't know what's going to happen really.
- Travel, hubby has allocated 2 minor travel or 1 major travel (overseas) only for next year. Other than that all will be local travel which is a good idea. This I can start to plan ahead and really looking forward for that!
- Still blur lah...for 2010. I just know the fact that we need to save more to fix the damage made in 2009 (saving year peeps!).
- I have to concentrate more on kids especially Aariz. He's going to school 2011 means I need to ensure he is ready. And more headache to think where should I put him for primary school.
- Owh project for new baby shall continue. But it will be later in 2010 cos I don't want to miss Aariz first day at school.

Happy New Year all and hope it's gonna be a better year for all of us!

3 comments:

  1. Salam,..nice meeting you at FrisoGold Family Day today. Wah,..nice blog, simple & sweet..i like!

    I pun beli rumah on 2009,..and you are definitely right, it will be easier if we separate name on our properties. Bukan kita expect something bad, but it just a wise thing to do.

    Happy New Year ok!

    Cheers!
    Munira

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam dari akak...sajer jejalan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Ina and Munira thanks for jenjalan. Ni tgh busy buat data conversion hari2 mata pijar2 tgk data. Tak sempat nak jalan2 and tinggalkan notes lagi

    ReplyDelete