Saturday, December 19, 2009

30 and going for number 3


Going for the big number 3 I never been more happy than ever in my life. So many I have achieved as a person, wife, mother and daughter. And I could not thank my husband for all the support he has given to me all this while.

So what do I get for my 30th Birthday ?

Unconditionally love from husband and kids. You open your eyes and your husband whisper Happy Birthday. Your kids sing you a birthday song :D

Special pre-birthday treatment from hubby and kids. What excited a girl more that a shopping spree :p

An Open Heart pendant that is nicely hidden that I finally found it at home.

And......we are welcoming junior number 3 as well !!. Well I am in the midst of craving for food but none really satisfied my taste bud.

Enough said. I am going to enjoy the rest of the day demanding for total pampering from hubby and the kids...and of course enjoying another year and more to come with wonderful things that happened around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment