Friday, December 4, 2009

Cheeky boy Aariz


Aariz and Fawwaz are my fav topic. But most of the time rather than writing it here, I prefer to discuss it with hubby. He missed out a lot of the antiques cos even I work odd hours or extra hours. I have the most important time with the kids...which is early morning when the wake up and at night before they sleep.


Aariz as everyone knows he is cheeky and talkative. The more he knows things the more he can twist his words around. On the way sending him to his grandparents home before I go to work he will ask me about things around. Like hey that side looks dark...it's gonna rain soon. Then we will start to talk about rain...Like why is it raining everyday now..then I start to explain to him about angin monsun and yadayada...


Yesteday he fell down from the kitchen bench at atok house. Of course this is because he is playing and jumping around. At first when nenek told me I ask him how is he, why is he falling and so on so forth. Later when he become a bit naugthy I treathen him to tell his papa that his fooling around and fell from the bench. The he pause and say...the other day you jatuh I tak marah you pun. I kesian kat you. Why I jatuh you marah me... Erkkk hehe...Ok la he got a point here.


Actually the other day there's an incident where the auto gate of my house fell off on me. Why I tell you in another post if I felt like writing it here. Anyway he saw it (he's in the house that time with bibik) and screaming and rushing out to help. That day till few days after that he look after me ask me what can he help me and give me a free massage whenever I feel pain at my back. I am so touch with how he care me and he really does. He keep on asking if I am OK ensuring that I am not in pain and I have to sleep with him for a few nights because I feel very save with him. So since that day I do put more respect on him cos he really have a big heart for a small boy like him.


Next we have a visitor for the last few days...my cousin with his little toddler (is a girl btw) and both of them (Aariz and Fawwaz) are very thrill with the visit.They stays at my father 's house (they actually visiting my grandma who stays with my parents). Both of them play heroes....they have a motobike and they carry little Qistina (1 year plus) around the house. It's cute to see these 2 mat rempit carrying the little girl around. The last night I was playing with Qistina hugging her and play peek a boo with her. Both my boys watching (little bit jelous I think). Then Aariz said.. "Ma you wish for me but now you love Qistina more". Don't know where he get that idea but I spontaneously respond "You are by accident dear"....and he look very annoyed and start to play by himself.


I know it is not very kind to respond that to him since he already understand what I am saying but I just love to tease him. So after a while during our journey back home I start asking him why he thought I love Qistina more and so on so forth. Start explaining about he's status as my son and how much I love him and showing love is just not by playing like that and yeah a lot more explaining and more why from him.


The good this is Aariz is very reasonble when we start to reason with him and of course it must be with a good reasons with good example. Having him and seeing him grow day by day is a wonderful things and I really appreciate his age and how he responded to me each time we are in conversation. Of course they are trying time when he just become him. But knowing how busy his dad nowdays having Aariz as my chatting companion is very fullfilling.


Well talking about Aariz is already one long entry. I do have story to share about Fawwaz but I guess that will be in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment