Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fawwaz my little hero


Fawwaz is 3 and going to 4 next year. Since we had him I like to call him baby and so do my family. Expecially when we want to pujuk him la...you know second child always mengada lebih right (no offense to all second child out there hehe).

So now he is no longer baby but keep on insisting us to call him baby. For his size now and hey he is a boy I can't no longer let this continue. So tonight he did something nice to me...I was asking hubby to bring me some drink since I am still working and suddenly Fawwaz came with a glass of water and said "nah mama you drink plain water ok" and put nicely next to me. Well well my baby has become a a big boy. I called him back and told him this. " Fawwaz you no longer a baby ok ...from now on you are my hero...little hero". He noded and he smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment