Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Skin obsession


I am obsess with facial care. But not obsess in doing the routine itself. I'll enroll myself to intensive facial programme with a reputable product and buy a lot's of skincare product.
The reasons why I am obsess is because I have a problematic skin. Since I was teenager I had a very oily skin with lot's of pimples, blackhead, whitehead you name it. That time I don't have the luxury to buy a good product or to seek a profesional help. It's pretty embarassing actually.

During my Uni days, my mom bring me to see a doctor and he prescribe me with some medication. It works to reduce my acne and along the way I tried a few local skincare product and my skin become better. However my acne still there together with the blackhead and whitehead.

When I start working and soon after that decided to get married...I want to resolve my acne problem. So I start to research for skin care center that can help me with my mission. I went to Bella Skincare. It was pretty expensive... I think I roll into a program that cost me 3k for maybe 12 times of facial treatment. But the results was wonderful. I stop after I finish the program and continue with Clinique product. This is when I start to travel a lot. So I solve my acne problem for a while...then I start to travel and my skin start to dehydrate as well. It get so severe when I was in New Zealand. The weather is not helping at all.

So when I get back here...I roll myself back to Bella Skincare. This time with more expensive program. The treatment was good but they start to ask me buying serum each time to fix my issue. I mean I already paid for maybe 300 worth for each facial treatment and now I need to buy serum that cost at least 100 per bottle? Earlier I just play with it buy a few box of serum and each time I go to their facial I get the same comment. My skin problem does not resolve. I get annoyed now cos I really have invested for quite some money and they keep on asking me to by for more so I stop buying and just ignore them when they complain about my face. It's not working anymore ok. I'll just finish whatever treatment remaining and not coming back here.

This entry is leading to this. While I am still suffering with my dehyrdration skin issue and of course some acne scar is still visible on my face. Hubby best friends introduce us with one product Stevico. First is a fibre drink that should remove toxic from your body. And they have this tomato drink that should can help your skin to become softer and smoother. According to them usually we apply collagen or take collagen into our body. But this drink help to build the collagen withing ourself. So I tried....Well I think I just took 10 sachet for now...but I am happy with the results that I would like to blog about it!. The laugh lines that I have and I've spent RM prev for the serum - still come back after a while is now slowly fading. My skin is glowing and even hubby compliment my skin nowdays. I am now waiting untill I finish my 2 months period (need to drink the tomato drink for 2 months) and see if it's really work. The end results according to them who have tried, it will reduce your fine lines, smoothen your skins, your eye bag, dark spots due to the expose to sunlight or ageing, old scar could be reduce or even better gone.

I will post another report after 2 months to see if any improvement from drinking this product. If yes...the I'll be recommending this product for all of you out there ;)

4 comments:

  1. wow wow wow.. suka.. tak sabar tunggu update progress..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnie... i penah menjadi tomato freak a long long time ago. and my skin tone n complexion tersgt la ok masa tu. cuba u blend aje the tomato-minum, and every nite u pecahkan telur, ambik putih telur shj campur dgn perahan limau buat mcm mask... dah kering cuci.. insya Allah berkesan..
    (err i bg petua murah2 aje... sbb makcik takde duit nak spend on skin product ni, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cik puan daun...nnt gua update.

    lin...product ni tak mahal sgt ...kira ok la dalam 180 for one box for one month. nak blend tomato ke facial2 kat rumah ni dah namanya pemalas kan....padahal dulu muda2 ok jek buat hehe

    ReplyDelete