Thursday, July 1, 2010

What I hate part 2


Warehouse sales!

Mainly for shoes, clothing....or any small small item lah. I hate the fact that I need to que....long que, then fight over shirts of shoes that I don't even have enough time to think whether or not I need the thing. And usually after all the effort of going into the place, you feel just not worth it to buy 1 or 2 ...and again you end up buying things that most of the time...you won't use it.

You know what else I hate the most...when the thing at the warehouse sale is broken. Well once I bought few shoes and guess what? Tapak tercabut lah .... kaler turun la...mcm2 hal!

I went to a few last year...but I guess I just not the type that sanggup to do all this for the sake of cheap thing. Cheap come with a price that end up the same or more price that I pay for the thing that I really want and the convenient of time purchasing it. Well that is power buyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment