Monday, July 5, 2010

Tired but chatty


Too lazy to work la lately. Can I blame to my hormone? Of course I can ;).

Just to kill time let me blog some more about my ‘interesting’ pregnancy journey. My belly has become round and I swear the other night I felt a hard kick from inside my tummy. Hubby said it’s impossible as this is just my 11 to 12 weeks (according to the doctor). But deep down my heart I think it could be more than 12 weeks already. I am due to my monthly check up but since my work is piling and I have a testing that I need to complete today, I skip the check up.
I felt like wearing jubah all the time or kaftan or just plain naked. Seriously anything that hanging around my belly make me super uncomfortable. No need to describe more on that but I am on jubah hunting for my working attire. Which I still have time to think about in the next few weeks until I get confirmation if I get the job! Without the job I am just happy with my few jubah that I have and kaftan and prob just stay naked (the last one apply if I’m at home all alone ;))

Ok please stop any wild imagination of yours…

Next move on to my dear boy Aariz. He never fail to amuse me. The boy love to make card for us. Almost every day or every alternate day he will make one for any of us. Just recently he ask hubby to spell wife. And hubby told him how to. The next thing he gave me a card nicely written : ‘This is special for my wife and my mom!’. Well my reaction …. I merajuk immediately. Then he ask me why ma why ? I ask him who is his wife. Why you want me to share the card with your wife? Why you wrote wife first before mom ! Hehe…I maybe over reacted but hey :p. I have the right :p. So he quickly erase the part ‘my wife and’ leave the statement ‘This is special for my mom’. But I still give him my merajuk face. So he went up the bed and give me a hug and promise me for a new card. Sigh….one day when he is big enough I don’t think I am going to get this treatment again….so I guess I deserve to enjoy this moment.

We have a conversation after that about the wife and the mom. I tell him that he need to treat her mom (me) special, different from the wife. Later when you have a wife of course you will love her and be together with her…but don’t forget me. Always put me somewhere special in your heart! Of course then simple answer for him. Ok ma…I love you ma…yeah right! I hope I have another 20 years or more before someone rob him away from me (selfish mama :p).

Another thing, hurm lately I kinda mixed up my real life with my dream. My dream revolve around what has just happened in my real life and evolve to what next could happened. Example, in real life they are one person that I do not agree on what she do. In my dream, I actually confront this girl and she turn out to do things differently. Another occasion is I am waiting for a call to discuss on some package…the next thing I dream of on what are the package offered. The weird thing is when I wakes up and do some stuff, I thought that my dream is real ….I thought things already happened but in reality…it is just a dream continuity from what has happened in my real life. I get confused for a while until I remember which is reality which is not. Scary huh! I hope this is temporary because I just got it during my weak period that I sleep most of the time. Maybe because I fall asleep often and what happened in reality flows in my dream…and that is what it happens.

See suddenly I have so much to update. Will keep other stories for later.

1 comment:

  1. i don't mind the pregnancy, the confinement is what I fear the most. Enjoy the 9 months sis!

    ReplyDelete