Wednesday, July 28, 2010

'Bird' penyek ?


Aariz cousins just went for circumcised last school holiday. So after a while they went for a play date together last weekend.

Today at home he brought the ‘sunat’ subject. As usual (very meannnnn parents) like to scare him by saying that the ‘tok mudim’ will cut the whole ‘bird’. I know it’s not nice...Fawwaz is screaming saying that “Heyyyy later how are we going to pee!!! If I cannot pee than you know”, threatening me back haha. While Aariz look at me and says “No la ma, they will not chop the whole ‘bird’, just the tip of it and it will become ‘penyek’. Then I ask how you know?. He replied “The other day Akil (his cousins) show me his ‘bird’ after ‘sunat’ and I show him my ‘bird’ before sunat. His ‘bird’ is penyek”. Nak pengsan mak dengarkannya!.....And of course I get alarmed and told him don’t ever show his penis to people and not to see others as well!...But his argument is to see what is the difference.

After sending them both to their kindy I immediately call my husband told him about the conversation. He said well it is normal for boys to have this kind of conversation and I was like huhhhh!!!??. Then he continue at least Aariz shared things with me...And I wonder what else that this cheeky boy haven’t shared with me.

Anyway mommies out there ...is this normal?

2 comments:

  1. since i have only one son, i can't actually answer your questions whether the incident is normal, anyway, thanks for your text and hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahaha I have no sons, but berderet nephews and yes, somehow, no matter how you tell them not to show their penis even to cousins, dia buat jugak! especially after sunat, as Aariz's point, to find out the difference.

    still, we get alarmed and bebel2 gak at the kids hahaha.

    ReplyDelete