Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy mode...


Tak tau kenapa. I opt for something different this morning. Get myself Big Breakfast from McD and eat slowly until the last bit on my desk while doing my work hehe. Seriously happy dengan my Big Breakfast haha.

On the other note I am looking for second hand baby gadget...in particular like baby cot ( I need another one to be place at my mom's hse), baby swing ( I figure if I buy brand new it would be a waste...since usually my baby use it until he is 5 months top). Baby carrier (This one pun I guess I'll be using 6 months top, prev experience shows that by then they are too big for the carrier). What else ? Hurm actually I made a list of baby checklist the other day. Then dengan pandainya I open another file and close my baby checklist file without saving it!. Pandai tak!!

But I am good without that list..you know why...If not I'll start looking at baby stuff and itchy to buy some of them because they look so cute!!! and like a must have... Example like this one. Justify ke ?The other thing that I feel like having it or must have is moses basket. No picture on that yet...ngade ngade ke tak ? I know some not necessary at all because my first 2 child can survive without any of this...Of course la we have other gadget but just a basic one. But now since you are financially better than before you feel like to provide a better facilities for you child. Is that fair?... mama dalam dilemma

5 comments:

  1. Aku punya Moses Basket is on rotation, in case ko nak pinjam. Sebab pakai pun dalam 2 month jer kots. But not that fancy white color lah.. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah thanks cik puan daun!...kalau nak jual let me know ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby carrier babybjorn kami mau loan ka? at least bulan 3 next year - after dia 2 bulan br boleh guna kan? by that time faheem dah setahun.. dah tua bangka nak duk dlm carrier.. loan eh bukan beli seken hand.. kene hadnover balik utk adek faheem yg ntah bila (trauma contraction masih x hilang)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my youngest dah 9 years old so my baby stuff is too old to be given away, sorry sis, dah buruk pun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ita, baby carrier yg itu I ada...yg takde baby carrier yg car seat tu hehe. Takpe tunggu setahun dia lagi trauma u tu ilang lah

    Kak Liza, no worries. Ni gatal napsu jek nak cari baby stuff and gadget. Padahal dulu beli mana yg patut jek... And since dah ok sket ni dari mabuk2 mmg kepala pk nak ke kedai jek....teruk tol :p

    ReplyDelete