Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Owh no!


I had this conversation with hubby last night. To have a TV in our room. I am not a fan of TV that much but during pregnancy it helps me a lot to get me to sleep. Yes! TV before I sleep.
It is the same for my other 2 pregnancy. Having TV relax me down and sort of kill some time before I go to bed. And yeah I need specifically TV with Astro so that I can flip around. Not so much of watching it actually just to get myself tired. DVD doesn’t work for me.

Hubby on the other hand keep on mentioning about the extra wiring that he had to do and I keep on reminding him that I REALLY NEED THAT :p or else we will be camping at the living hall. At least for the next 6 months.

Next project is to get new air conditioner for my room at my mom’s hse. The one that we having now is broken. Then to get new cabinet for the new arrival. Current cabinet already full with my 2 boys clothing and don’t know what else. I probably going to spend most of my time at my mom’s house esp during Ramadhan and also during confinement so need to get all ready and set to go for both mine and mom’s house.

The list start to get longer... My mom already suggested to us to make the extra room at my house as baby room. I still think that at least for the first 6 months the baby should stay with us in our room so I don’t want to spend on that yet. But will see.

And the best part even I have been thinking about what to buy and what to do I am still in my lazy mode. I can’t stand more than half an hour to be in a shopping mall so how am I going to start shopping ? Don’t even start with raya preparation...I think I will just pass some money to my sister or my mom to buy my boys baju raya.

Owh the time that I get all the excuses to shop and be in shopping mall is the time when I can’t even stand to be in the mall itself. How lame is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment