Monday, July 19, 2010

Terlupa atau pelupa?


Isn't it nice to blame everything on the hormone right. Like me being forgetful.

Last week I left my purse inside my drawer in the office. I don't realize it until the next day when I am working from home and have to fetch my kids....which I thought of getting them something at the shop nearby and owh darn!!! The purse is not with me!.

If not how la I am going to buy food for us ? My brain thinking hard ... about hurm maybe I get some food that I can pay with my credit card...ops my credit card is in the purse. Hurm how about cash some money using my cheque! Aiyohhh than need my IC to identify myself....Luckily my mom call me right after that to tapau us some food.

Then next is when we pay a visit to my mil hse. Conveniently leave my handphone there. Err we already halfway through back to my house and we decided to make a turn back to PJ just to get the phone.

Yesterday I left my house key at my mom's hse and conveniently drove back to my house. Reach home with no keys and staring blank at my son (Fawwaz) then I ask him where is the key. He replied...don't know la ma...Again luckily my husband is just 10 mins away from home (he is with Aariz just return from swimming class) and I kill my time to drive around our housing area......

Each incident make me more alert with my belonging now...but hey I can't stop my hormone from making me forgetful right...Yeah right!

2 comments:

  1. tak baik tini salahkan hormon.. kesian hormon tu.. agak2 kalau hormon tu boleh defend diri sendiri sure dia dah defend sungguh2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagi can I nak salahkan hormon Ita....Kalau I tak salahkan hormon confirm Apau salahkan I. Penat tau nak defend diri I ;p

    ReplyDelete