Monday, October 5, 2009

When lil Fawwaz jump from the swing


My lil Fawwaz fall down while playing swing at the park in front of our house. As usual...the 'accident' will happen when they are already tired. I have consistently ask both of them to go home and they keep on give me 3 minutes more ma...3 minutes more ma...So when the brother Aariz says ok I am done...Lil Fawwaz tot he can just jump from the swing like his brother. He suddenly just say ok ma...I am done too and jump of from the swing. My heart were aching as I saw him fell down and quickly pick him up and see if anything broken. I learn my lesson from Aariz incident 3 years ago to be careful. But the kids..sigh. The just do what they think. All this while Fawwaz will wait for me to pick him up from the swing and today he just decided to jump of from the swing. Luckily he just get some bruises at his chin and that's about it.

Both of them get a very long lecture from me and the just nodded when I give all my points on why they need to stop when I said it's time to go home, why you can'st just jump from the swing, why Aariz need to look after Fawwaz when we are in the park and so on so forth. After they took their bath...Fawwaz still sobbing. He search for his pyjamas but ended up holding a shirt that we suppose to give to Bali. Nice pink shirt with a print of princess mermaid. He demand to wear the shirt and I just let him be. After a few seconds...both of them turn back to the lil monster like they used to be....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment