Monday, October 5, 2009

Not just any berry


While having dinner. Hubby who just got his HTC phone for his birthday presents ask me this questions.

Hubby : Ma I think I want to get you a Blackberry
Me : Errr...(think I am gonna choke thinking why do I need a Blackberry)...I want a Burberry dear...Blackberry ke blueberry ke I tak nak OK.

Hehe...I am not really into technology. Nowadays I already hook into facebook and will keep on monitoring the status whenever I am online. To keep it worse by monitoring via blackberry ? Forget it !. :p

1 comment:

  1. babe... so style ok.. burberry bag goes with blackberry phones.. so matchie matchie.. y don u ask apau to give u both.. :p in return.. a blueberry cheese cakes for dearest hubby! hehehe

    p/s: confirm apau baca ni n dia takkan kasik u kawan ngan i dah :p

    ReplyDelete