Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend update (cerita dah basi :D)


Byknya to update but too lazy lah as usual.

Where to start? Owh Friday night...my dream to go to Pavillion materialized. Berjaya cuci2 mata with a few targeted that reganya toksah cerita. Which come to Monday I am back with my frugal mode when I get to know that my project will not be extended after Dec. That is another story all together. But my cuci2 mata materialized...altho I must admit each time I went into all this shops mmg the salesperson mcm nak layan tak layan jek especially when I'm with my 2 monstrous kids. Well not them to judge me but on the brighter sides...I am not interupted or being harras by them during my eyes feast la kan.

My cuci2 perut also materialized when I manage to get my dose of pastry and bread from The Loaf. Altho again...the downside of it I realized on of the pastry...The Magazine, the amount of choc filling is not as generous as before...I dont manage to finish that but Aariz somewhat wallop the whole thing for me.

We are not going back empty handed...I bought myself 2 nice blouse and one pants from Parkson. Some item for La Senza and the kids manage to persuade hubby to buy them some toys as well. Great outing and a good shopping therapy for me :).

The next day, Saturday we were lazying around and do some cleaning for the house. Went out to get a quick lunch at one of the chinese muslim rest in PJ....then pay visit to my mil and on the way back we did some quick groceries at the Giant.

At night with a ready made pizza doh...I made a pizza home cook version and we enjoy simple quiet dinner together with 4 of us chatting and watching TV together.

On Sunday we don't have much plan... till my school friend called me and said she wants to pay a visit to us. I already plan to cook some pasta for lunch ..So I just double the amount and made two sauce, one bolognese and one carbonara (mcm open hse cik daun pulak :D). Owh I also experimented another version of choc brownies which turn OK but still not as good as the original version that I posted earlier. This time round I made a choc ganache to compliment the brownies and the results was so good that I ate 4 piece in total (aiyoo mcm mana tak buncit)....I brought the left over to my mom's house and the next day all of it gone to everybodies tummy :)... yummeh!.

There goes my weekend...such a bliss weekend for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment