Monday, October 19, 2009

Life for me


I am currently in my comfort zone.

I am reaching 30 soon.

I have a family, my parents are healthy. My siblings are doing well. I have great in laws. I still keep my circle of friend that is importance to me. Thanks to facebook those who are missing now coming back. The people around me enlighten my life.

My husband is the sweetest human I have ever met. He also the most annoying person that I have ever met. But I never been more thankful than that. He made me milo every night. Kiss me every morning before he went off to work. He went out early in the morning and usually I am still on my bed, hence he will take his breakfast at home by himself. That makes me feels guilty everyday and I tried to wake up but he always one steps ahead of me.

The kids are the most precious gift that I ever had. They can be sweet at one time, horrible at the other time, annoying, sacarstic, funny, helpful and many more. They both are my sunshine during sunny and rainy day.

My job is one never dream of. Sometime it could torture you sometime you can just take it easy. For the past few months I am enjoying the best ever part of my career wise. No I am not up for promotion or salary rise. I just love to be stagnant at this stage earn some money and do what I am best at. Opportunities to work from home and still complete your task on time were the most precious. I gave me time to wake up after the kiss from my hubby, get the kids ready to school, prepare breakfast (sorry dear you are too early) and send them off. Then I am back at my home sweet home and start turning on my laptop to finish whatever task that I have for the day. At times I try to make a point to be in the office but all my team mate are in Africa ...so working fr home stime is more practical as I can catch up with them at night from home. Not sure how long this will last...but I am enjoying every bits of it for now.

Next the house that is finally mine mine mine. I have waited for quite a while to know how it feels to choose your own curtain, sofa. Design the kitchen the way that I want. Finally having the best ever bedroom that you can get your quality 8 hours sleep on. The house add up some sugar and spice to our life. Hubby and I get to do house chores together where I believe it has strengthen our relationship. I've got to dicipline the kids and having more quality time with them as morning and night they are totally mine!. Sometime lunch hour I pick them up from kindy (usually the grannies will pick them up) had a quick lunch before sending them to grannies. I still working you see, if I have them with me then I might end up cuddling them whole day long.

So I am sitting here at the couch from my home, lunch hour that I might made myself a quick hot dog for lunch. Still have tonnes of Job Aid to prepare but I am not complaining. I am happy that at this age I am fortunate to have the peace of mind to go through every day of life. It might not be exciting for you...but it keep me going. They are more room for improvement but we take one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment