Friday, October 30, 2009

Merancang hari minggu


Kita hanya merancang tapi tuhan yg menentukan ye dak.

Last night kitaorg pegi visit jiran nak pegi haji. For those who knows our neighbour yg jual muffin choc yg sgt laku ittew...yeap panggilan kaabah dah melambai and they are going tonight for 44 days. I hope I'll get to go for Hajj before I reach 40...or ideally by 37 ?

Tonight plak hubby already ask me to check for movies near or hse. Was thinking to watch IB means we need to outsource the kids to my parents. Tho my kids loveeee to watch cerita2 ganas ni (which I swear I try to refrain them but how to not let then watch Transformers and X-Men or even Ultraman..haish). But this is not the movie for them. If I can't get ticket for IB..I'll watch the TTW then :D.

Saturday they are mini hsewarming at my sis in law hse. So our task is to bring some desserts. They requested for one but if time permitted I'll make 4.

1. Pie banoffee...many not tasted this before as this dessert is more popular in western countries. The cream tend to melt easily so that's might be the reasons why it is not so popular here. But whoever tasted it always ask for second serving.
2. Choc Brownies...excited with my ganache that tasted so good last weekend I plan to make one more small serving for this gathering.
3. Cheese cake...nothing special to shout abt this one yet except that I made twice for my sister but never once manage to taste it fully myself. Always get the serpihan of the cheese cake while my sister took the whole cheesecake to the office for some function. I want to bake a small portion for the family
4. Banana cake...since I have to find banana anyway for the pie banoffee, I might bake banana cake for my dad..

Besides the mini housewarming will see if we can squeze some time to the pool as usual and also if some of my friends would like to drop by on Sunday.

Owh...one more thing...we order 5 cabinet from my cousins which shld be final for our house. 4 of them are ready and will delivered this Sunday yuhuuu! One of it still work in progress. Some other small project will be, blinder for our pagola, side table (mana nak beli ni), curtain for certain area (kitchen and the other 3 room)...wall paper for master bedroom and hall. Next project gantung2 hiasan di dinding ...then we can close 2009 with rumah ku yg dah siap and concentrate with other things for next year ;).

Picture ??? hurm if rajin will post some next monday...if not I guess you guys have to come to see it with your own eyes...and you might can taste the desserts as well !

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment