Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chocolate Brownies


Remember the choc brownies that I keep on bragging about. The one that each time I made will be finished in a blink...(haha itu tipu lah ;p). Anyways I feel like sharing the recipe with you guys today.. they are so many people asking me about it. So next time I can just direct them to here instead of keep on copying and pasting it via email or msn. Penat tau each time I buat org tanya resepi (hihi nak eksen again).

The problem with me ...I do not memorize most of my recipe. Some of them I just search from the net. Each time I want to find it, I will do a search again. So if that person who has the recipe shutdown their blog or make it private I am doom. Maybe now I should keep the recipe here in my blog so that I will not lose it ?

I don't remember where do I get this recipe from. The choc brownies turn to my liking. Sometimes I alter the amount of the milk or the water to get a more moist choc brownies. Good luck trying!

Recipe as follows:

INGREDIENTS:3/4 cup cocoa, unsweetened1/2 teaspoon baking soda2/3 cup melted butter, divided1/2 cup boiling water2 cups granulated sugar2 eggs, lightly beaten1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour1 teaspoon vanilla extract1/4 teaspoon salt1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips

PREPARATION:Directions for chocolate brownies
In a large bowl, combine cocoa and baking soda; blend in 1/3 cupmelted butter. Add boiling water; stir until well blended. Stir insugar, beaten eggs and remaining 1/3 cup butter. Stir in flour andsalt. Stir nuts and the chocolate chips into chocolate browniesbatter. Pour chocolate brownie batter into a greased 13x9x2-inchbaking pan. Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until chocolatebrownies are firm and begin to pull away from sides of pan. Coolbefore cutting into squares.

3 comments: