Monday, September 28, 2009

Raya aftermath...


What to update?

Raya lama sangat and I open my laptop just the last 2 days on the weekend. Itu pun just few minutes surf around then close it up.

It's definitely a Raya sakan for me this year. Note that my baju raya that I sent in July, out of three only 1 the tailor manage to handed over to me. And she sew it on Saturday itself day before Raya. I don't like to wear new clothe without washing. Never actually. Is just me...so my new baju raya have to wait and I have to use my old collection. The other 2 baju raya...I took the material back and ask for my money to be refund (the deposits). Seb baik I am the type yg tak kisah pakai baju lama since I am not a baju kurung fan anywany. My baju kurung is strictly for raya pertama dan kedua ..and also for majlis2 kawen di dewan2 sahaja.

Anyway first raya as usual I celebrate in Sijangkang first....after the mohon maaf session and makan2 yg sgt best, the neighbours will cross visit our house their house and we were like doing rounding. They are the elderly that has helped a lot during the early days when we move here to Sijangkang. I just need to go to important houses only cos next I need to rush to my mil house.
Is just half an hour away... so unlike most of you will be traveling a few days before raya...for us...first day raya will always be here.

Second day as routine we need to visit my relatives (mom side) in Sungai Besar to visit my grandma and other relatives. Most of them are elderly as well, have been thought by my parents since small that we need to pay our respect to them. And as I grow up, I can actually see how they appreciate when the grandchild, nieces, nephews come and visit and give some duit raya. Even tho not much but it's enough to make them shed some tears...I don't know yet why they are so touch with our visits..but soon when I am in their shoes (read when I am old) I am sure I would know why.

Third raya I actually should can just settle down at my own house as this year, Melaka is no longer in the agenda. My grandma (dad side) already permanently stays with us. So I already save one trip. But itchy me...and the facts that I already appreciated the Raya itself when you should be visiting the elderly and do some catch up. I and hubby decided to go down South. We stops in Seremban to visits hubby relatives. Stop at 3 house and each house took us 1 hour to 2 hours...Then we go straight to Singapore to visit my uncle. Stay overnight there as both my sons very fond with my cousin from Singapore. Not sure for what reasons but they love her so much...and makes my other cousins and even sister so jealous of her ...haha anyway the next day we went straight to Pontian and visit my other uncle and we only make a move out from Pontian around 11 pm at night. Reaching Sijangkang at 3pm where of course madam kartini is driving. Mr hubby went to lala land once he handed over the car to me at Pagoh.

So we jump straight to the 5th raya where my cousins arrive from JB to visit my grandma with his cute little daughter. Spend half day qada' tido, play with Qistina (my cousin's daughter) and kemas2 our new home.

Friday to Sunday we already start to chill at our new home. Some cousins and friends come over to visit us and they spend a good few hours to chat. We went out for some groceries and manage to finally get hubby his birthday presents. Spanking new HTC Touch Pro 2. Gosh he is one spoil hubby. Wonder if I have more than one hubby.confirm pakai..theheheh.

So 9 days holiday just went off in a blink. Somehow I wake up this morning feeling fresh tho lil bit tired. Get the kids ready, send them to kindy and I myself drove straight to the office. Maybe the spirits of new home help to energize me. Yeah...proudly to announce we have moved into our new home sweet home :D...
My grandma with my dad
My grandma with my 2 boys
My dad and my mom
My sis with Aariz
My lil bro
Me
Chubby hubby
My inlaws...aren't they pretty :D
My bil, fil and hubby
My sil and nephew and nieces
Not much picture of me among them cos many without my scarf...hubby will be rolling his eyes if I upload all of them :D

1 comment: