Friday, September 11, 2009

Jangan Monyet .....


Anybody from my era should remember the advert on Jangan Monyet from our education channel ...

Let me refresh your memory.

Monkey saw red ripe chillies and wanted to eat them!

Sang Kancil: "Jangan Monyet, jangan!"

Monyet: "Aku tak kira! Aku tak kira! Aku nak jugak!"

And the rest of it's is history......


Last month I have my own version of Jangan Monyet....


There's a few chillies plant behind my mom house. My mom already warn my kids not to touch them. One fine day the chillies has ripen to a nice stunning red!

Aariz get's excited trying to touch the chilli and the grandma warn him again.....just like the monyet and the sang kancil.

Next thing...Aariz is jumping up and down...both his hand is practically burning!. He actually pluck the chillies and start playing with them.

I am not sorry for him cos we already warn him. I start to tell him stories about Jangan Monyet and it's make him more upset.... Well let's the picture does the stories.

Running inside my room while screaming hot! hot!
Tak tahan panas
Macam mane ni maaaaa
Fawwaz pelik tgk abang dia
Ok duduk depan fan sampai tangan ok yer ...lenkali ada telinga buat apa???dengar mama ckp!

3 comments:

  1. lar siannyer aariz... tp mmg klasik la educational video jgn monyet tuh.. it's multimedia really crap compared to now la.. i ingat gak

    ReplyDelete
  2. keh keh keh.. anak tgh menjerit2 ko sempat lagi amik gambar.. keji sangat.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. byk sangat akal anak aku ni sampai cam dah tak larat dah nak kesian. setakat melalak2 bila aku dah kata jgn tapi buat jugak...tu aku kira padan muke hihi...keji kan :p

    ReplyDelete