Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Raya mode turn on Level 1


Seriously in Raya mode already. But work still need to be done. What worst my parents is not around. I am taking care of my kids and hubby by myself( means I seriously need to cook for them). Additional task as my grandma just arrive last Sunday, so have to perform better ( means lauk beli la :p) by making sure the food for Iftar is up to her standard... Not that I complaining but my grandma very picky on her food so seriously, we need to ensure that we are up to her standard :D. Her cooking was superb by the way...but she is too old to cook everyday for us. Besides, me and my sister need to take care of her now instead the other way round. Life is a circle after all.

I remember when we were young and my parents were travelling as much as we do. Maybe more (that is what I felt) and they always leave us with our grandparents. I still have the memories when she cooks for us and my grandpa send us from and to school. But grandpa don't have the chance to see what I and my other cousins turn up into. He passed away when I was in Form 3 I think due to lung cancer :(...Anyway this should not be sedih2 posting. The most important thing I had a great memory with him and now since I have my grandma with us, we should just make her happy. Last few weeks when I get my curtain on my house, she is among the first one who get to see it. Can see that she kinda happy to see my house. And I am happy too :).

So what am I up to? Last weekend we went for Iftar at hubby schoolmate house. Ok his dad house actually :). Very big house that when Aariz went in he ask me...Ma what is this ? Is this a house? I ask him back...hurm what you think ? You think it's a museum...and quickly he reply...yer la ma... Which I laugh out loud :p. I think he can't stop thinking why the house is so big that he ask me several time in between why the need of having a big house :p.

We had a blast there, esp the kids since they meet up with each other quite often. They played liek nobody business. I bake my choc brownies and bread pudding and both disappear very quickly. Maybe because they are not many dessert availables, but I choose to believe it is because my dessert was simply delicious!

Today they are few item should be delivered to my house. But some glitch from their side so both will be coming in tomorrow. It's pretty comfortable working from my home...yeah I started to spend more time here now and my baking utensils are all here. I can't wait to move in...

1 comment: