Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fawwaz is 3 and Hubby is 30


It's a very rare occasions that I'm going to get this number again on any of our birthday events. But this very month of this very year....Fawwaz turn 3 on the 1st of September while Hubby turn 30 on the 7th of Sept.

1st September to 7th of September is actually how long we celebrate the birthday events. Started with on the 1st itself where my sister brought some cakes from Secret Recepi and we sing him the Happy Birthday song...Then on the 5th of Sept I arrange an Iftar sessions with our close family at our new home. With a birthday cake specially from Baskin Robin. Fawwaz can't stop grinning with excitement as he understand how special birthday celebrations could be. Lot's of fun people and pressies too.

On the 6th we went to a friend house for Iftar. Even this doesn't have anything to do with the birthday celebration, the kids have fun playing with the 'bunga api'. And since the house is full with boys, they are having so much from start playing ultraman, pedang and whatever fighting action that they can think off. The parents having fun chatting and eating ...and I would comment that the dessert was marvellous.

7th Sept is a Public Holiday for Selangor and I decided to give a visit to KLCC while waiting for hubby to finish his work. My sister sent us to the KJ LRT station and we took a train to KLCC. Oh boy the kids were super duper happy and excited through out the journey. Lot's of question coming from Aariz and it's very entertaining. Reach KLCC at 3.00 pm and I start going around drag the kids to do raya shopping with me. Manage to get 3 blouse for me, 2 shirts for hubby one for my brother, shoes each for the kids, and Lego for Fawwaz birthday presents from us. We had our Iftar at The Apartment with a good spread of foods.

Well the shooping doesn't end there. Hubby inform me that they are Furniture exhibition at the Convention Center and we rush there for a while to grab a good deal for his overdue anniversarry pressie ...the long awaited Lazy Boy chair. The kids I manage to secure a bedroom set for them and that will be the closing for our Raya shopping and House hold hunting for now. And I still owe him a birthday presents! Sigh.

We are now officially super broke but full of happiness...will deal with the super broke later end of this month :p

1 comment: