Monday, August 31, 2009

Yaiy -I love my curtain


I reach KLIA with a huge relief. It's good to be back. OK I know it's a very short trip but this is not an ordinary trip. Cuddling session with the kids last for the whole night. Love the kids so much.

Next day I visit my house to see the progress. Start to open the plastic for our sofa and re-arrange the hall and dining area. My mom bring me to her friend's carpet shop and she ask me to choose the carpet for the living area and my room. It's her present for our new home.

In the afternoon I have an appointment to install my curtain. Now suddenly everything fall into a perfect picture. With the curtain installed, the house become alive. The curtain lady get excited too. We clean the hall and dining area. Put down the carpet, arrange the sofa and the dining table again and the results...Pretty pretty pretty home sweet home :p. The color match in every ways. As they are rushing for Iftar, they didn't manage to iron the curtain. It's a bit crumple so I don't want to take the picture yet and post it here. Some lucky visitor manage to witness the house that very night. I am too excited I guess. At home during Iftar when my family are discussing about other stuff I can't stop talking about how pretty the curtain, carpet and sofa as they come in together.

Well they are more to do and to buy especially for the finishing of the house. Today after sending my parents to the airport, we headed straight to Ikea/Ikano. Get some idea for our laundry area and store room. Buy some stuff for the bathroom and kitchen. I found a shop that sells branded kitchen cutlery and couldn't help myself to buy few more new stuff.

As other people are busy with Raya preparation...while here I am busy dolling up my new house. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment