Wednesday, August 12, 2009

When hubby goes shopping


I need to switch to happy mode. The negative vibes that has been with me for the past few days doesn't do any good for my mental. Hubby on the other hand does not help with my emotional up and down....he make it even worse! Oh that's my hubby by the way. He's not all the way sweet ya know...but he is generous....just to me.


Thanks to the visa officer I might now have extra few days to be with my hubby here in KL. If not the plan will be he arrive sometime at noon on Sunday and I'll be flying out at night around 2.00 am in the morning. Will be seeing each other less than a day ..great huh! So much for busy couple I guess.

Let see what he got for us for this trip. Yeap I am allowed to droll over the picture while waiting for the real stuff to arrive.

He bought my corelle set woot woot. OK la huh utk baru2 nak masuk rumah



Tak bagi yg besar yg kecik pun jadik la :( ... save budget !




Tu dia baju raya bebudak punya byk lah...so no shopping rayalah here.

Hubby were complaining that he need to do so much shopping. Well If only I can switch the place with him....I does the shopping and he deal with all the house fiasco, visa application and all other stuff. That would be nice.

Note: Dear, I still wishing that you will secretly buy me -------- ;)

2 comments:

  1. kalau camnih hasil tangkapan aku ok ajer...

    btw where are u heading babe???

    ReplyDelete
  2. tempat tak best lah elin. tempat negro.

    ReplyDelete