Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Potty Train Little Fawwaz Part 3


I am really not done with this huh!. Yeah I'm not hehe.

It has been few days Fawwaz not on his diaper except that sometime my maid still put it on. She maybe lazy cleaning it up as Fawwaz sometime had accident (but for the past few days he's been teriffic) or either she worried that Fawwaz doesn't want to pass his stool. Yeah his timing to poo is a bit off when I start to strip his diaper. So far he only poo when he is on his diaper (when bibik put it on of course) but today....tadaaaaaaaaaaa....

Ok let me tell you in details (don't read if you think it's gross). I am busy working on my laptop and preparing for a meeting which I will be presenting in 15 minutes time that suddenly he pop over and tell me that he need to pee. So I bring him to the toilet and he pee. He went out put his pants on and play beside me. Just as I start to get busy again he scream... "Maaaa why I want to pee again!!!" and rush in to the toilet. I quickly undress him and put him on the throne. Well he try to pee but popping his poo instead ...yucks!. While I am smiling he is screaming again. "Maaaaaaa why I yak....?" Haha I start laughing and he has this yucky face looking at his poo and demand me to flush it out. So I did. I ask him if I can wash him and he said no. " Maaaaaaa why I want to yak again ?????" he ask each time he pass his stool and I had to flush it right away cos he is freaking annoyed with his own stool. I waited for a while and ask him again if I can wash him. He said ok at first but scream again when I start to touch his butt. He afraid that I will touch his stool when I wash him. I think he still think that the thing is still on his butt or coming out from there. But washing him there is much more easier than when he pass on his diaper. It's messy and only people with kids would know how yucky to wash it off when it's all over their bum ;).

Well what do you know...finally my little Fawwaz has really grown up. It's very quick once they learn that they can control themselve to pee or to poo by his own. Now I am happy mother cos I get to save from buying diaper every month!. Oh one more thing, I spend my most crucial 15 minutes for my presentation to trade with the experience to get my little prince poo by his own. How wonderful is that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment