Thursday, August 6, 2009

The day when I get stressed out!


Well, lately my life has went upside down. The house renovation that should complete before hubby fly off doesnt materialize. They are still a patch of work here and there and even is just minor, it cause a lot of headache.

On top of that my work is currently start to piling up. Training will start somewhere next week and tonnes of preparation need to be done by this week. I have been slacking a bit cos my focus now divided between monitoring the house and a bunch of idiot that make my life miserables and trying to get a visa for my business trip week after next which the process is also a living hell. Both consume lot's of my time during day and as well my energey. Leaving me working from 2 pm (client timezone) till 12.00 am every night. Still have to wake up at 8.oo am continue working and organize the kids! Tough job I guess and I am really a superwoman lately.

I get very stressed out today as when I'm not focus I can't deliver a quality deliverables to my client. What I hate is, as a customer in my house renovation world, the contractor doesn't honour their job as I do. Hence they menyusahkan hidup org lain sewenang2nya. Like if you promise to settle the interior of the house by Monday, and you didn't and I have to reschedule all the delivery of my furniture. Or like if you promise to come over to install the autogate, you didn't turn up and after several days you came in and said that ..."I have to hack the tiles cos your wireman didn't install the wire right"..and I was like ...hello first when we call you didnt pick up, when you promise to come in you didn't, when we ask if the wiring is ok earlier you said is ok and today you said you want to hack the tiles and my newly painted fence that took ages to get ready!!! Of course I am mad. Earlier the people who should install my granite suddenly realize that they need extra plywood cos my sink is a bit 'high' according to them so extra plywood to adjust the height. As they are not familiar with this place and they just deal with the granite they ask me to find the plywood and I was so pissed off as well but dont have energy to fight so I just go and find one. I dont understand why this people don't really go to extra miles to satisfy their customer and please...with this kind of attitude don't blame anyone on why you are still there if you get what I meant. To serve a small number of people, you already make a bad bad impressions.

Some of you might thought why I take this people to work for me. Well we were thinking to help our own kind, giving them business and they have been work wonderfully for my dad as well. But maybe ...just maybe we are young and they thought that we don't have the money to pay them (that is why some insist for cash cos takut cek tendang kah?) but I don't know. The treatment is difference. What you work with org kaya you give best treatment but not with people not proven have money ? tsk! or maybe we are just young that you don't feel to treat us right ? Anyway not all of them are giving me headache. Some are reasonable and some are good as well. But this few people really wreck my nerve.

K lah...I might be stressed out for no reasons...people might have worst experience than mine. I should still be thankfull despite the stunt that the autogate man is trying to pull they are a lot of help coming in between and the matter has settle. That idiot suddenly realize that he don't really need to hack anything.

I just want to tell everybody out there who are giving service to other people. Please do it with your heart, give the fullest and go for extra mile. You wouldn't know how rewarding it will be when your customer appreciate you and thank you for your effort. The return might not be now but people will start to look for you for the extra miles you give. God in return will also reward you because you do it with a good heart. Why do I said this...cos I already experience it! The more I give the more I get back. And you moron who cheat your service...will never get anywhere...and even if you manage to get it....you will be rotten in hell!!!!!!!

Sekian terima kasih dari org yg stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment