Monday, August 10, 2009

The stress continue...


I went to the embassy today to settle my visa application. OK let's back track a lil bit. To get all the documents for the visa applications is already a major headache. The process is not stated clearly and no runner allowed. Hence we have to do everything ourselves. Lucky me that my colleague has went thru all the hassle going up and down at the embassy for 4 days in a row just to get the document sorted properly. He submitted last week Friday and all accepted. They promise to come back with the visa today.

As for me...I just get my LOE last Friday and not in time to sort the application last week. So I arrange for today, witnessing a few candidates being rejected. I submit mine with confident. It pass with flying colours (of course I learn from my mates). They ask me to wait for 30 minutes and call me back just to inform me that the officer is on leave for one week. Nothing can be done this week and I was like damn!. I suppose to fly next week. Interestingly my colleague who passed his application last week also need to wait for next week! He suppose to fly today ! Aha! Now we are all stuck with this stupid process and no replacement for person in charge.

Well I am glad partly cos that is not the place that I really want to go but I have to. But the delay will not sort anything cos I will still need to go for at least 2 weeks to train the user. What concern me now if the delay makes them extend me for few more days longer (which means I'll have 2 weekend there), I might missed to greet my parents for their Umrah.

Gosh wouldn't that add on from whatever things that happend to me lately.

I also have one medical condition that I just get to know just now. Might need minor surgery..oh well. Kifarah for dosa2 maybe ?

No comments:

Post a Comment