Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Drooling


The electrician is here today to install the lamps and wat not. I can't stop staring at my dining area lamp as I think it was beautiful... So beautiful that I keep on telling everybody in the house and also you! :)..Again no picture ..sorry eh makcik ni very lazy to take picture. Wait till the house ready you can see with your very own eyes ;)

I started to droll over a different things. Unlike most of you have a very soft spot on clothing and acessories. Mine will be on the diningware and anything related to it. So dear honeybee...my wish list for all the hardwork that I have put on to ensure the house is in the good shape while you are away will be as below :















4 comments:

  1. rumah KT aku ader set ni...beli kat langkawi dulu 20 pcs set RM150 sajorkkk...best kan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness... tinie banyaknyer!
    sian apau nak hangkut dr sini to malaysia.. ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. betul ke elin baru 150?????? cet kalau murah2 gitu baik beli kat langkawi ajek dari pi beli kat nun di sana. tapi aku check kat net yg org jual murah2 pun koman2 dalam 400 lebey. advice plis!

    ita : mmg i nak dera dia. tapi tu la bergantung pada kesanggupan cik abang kita. and i nak check shipping pun murah tak? kalau tak and kalau betulla langkawi lagi murah...baik beli kat sini jek!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakakak.... sungguh munasabah permintaan tu... harus dah siapkan display rack ngan cabinet beso alam ni..hahah

    ReplyDelete