Wednesday, August 12, 2009

When working from home is not as wonderful as it sounds


Working from home is not so wonderful either when you look it at the other side of it. Imagine the kids inoccently thought that you are at home to play with them but instead you are glued in front of the laptop trying to catch deadline.

Tonight I have unusual telecon at 11.00 my time and been trying to get the kids to sleep since 9.30. Abang is easy cos he didn't get his nap during day so he will dooze off soon after you switch on the night light. Fawwaz on the other hand always wants some one to one quality cuddling and talking time before he close his eyes. I've been trying to give him the attention while multitasking doing some prep for the presentation. He looks a bit sad but try to smile each time I look at him. Trying hard to get my attention. At 10.55 as he still talking and try to cuddle me, I have to leave the room with the laptop and he said...."Maaa why you leave me". As heartbroken it's sound I have to move the next room for my telecon. It last for 30 minutes and I rushed back to the room seeing him fall asleep waiting for me on his bed.

Well darling..sorry sometime mama have to work. Papa need to promise us that one day I should can be stay at home mom and we should have more time to have fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment