Monday, June 30, 2008

Post anniversary, training and bali


Last week was my busy week as I am conducting training. Then during weekend we are on company trip to Bali. Today I am back in the office and feeling very tired. I should have just work from home today. Sigh…

Hubby will start to travel again next week, three weeks in total. That leaves me with nothing much to do during weekend. I’ll prolly bring the kids to sunway lagoon or travel to Singapore to my aunt house. I still don’t know yet. I fell so mundane today :(

I end up surfing internet all day long, reading blogs and current affairs in Malaysia. Trying to do some reading on BI but I guess my head is not really functioning well. I did some planning for my family trip. Just don’t know if that can be materialized either cos hubby is very tight with his current project.

Hurm maybe I update a bit on what happened during my anniversary day. We did celebrate this year. I met him in One U and we walk around to find each other a gift. He bought me an O* watch and I bought him a M* pen. We do a lot of catching up on what happened to each other life lately. We had dinner at sushi groove. It was really nice and we continue to chat until around 10 pm. We were thinking to watch a movie but nahh…we don’t have that energy during the courting time :p. Both of us feel very tired that we decided to retire.

It was good. The quality time spends and I just love his company. I think I have been blessed to have him as my hubby. He trusts my judgments almost all the time. ie: when I want to do girls thing like spa…facial… shopping. He knows that I will not overdo it. Despite all my nagging (I do nag), he still seems patience and calm. He didn’t leave the parenting and taking care of my two little kiddo by myself. I see people that their hubby just does their things. But not mine….which I feel very bless. They are things that we compromise…like stuff that I don’t like to do …he will do it …stuff that he doesn’t like to do…I’ll do for him.

I think I am still in my lovey dovey mood. Hubby just mentioned that he don’t know how to handle my lovey dovey mood hehe. Cos I will become clingy to him. He on the other hand will definitely be rimas haha. Just bear with me dear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment