Monday, June 2, 2008

Unpacked


I just started my new job last week. Nothing much yet so I am pretty relaxed. We also trying to catch up with friends and family. Trying to find a new car and just last Friday we are proudly owner of a dark green car, which abang claim it was his. Not mama or papa’s car. This time round we are pretty sure to settle down here in our hometown. No more long term travel that is what has been agreed between us. We will see where our life is leading to in this few years time. For now hubby got a KL based project. As for me… overseas project but I will be stationed in Bukit Jalil.

Life has been pretty hectic. We are not settling yet. Just last week our shipment arrive and I need to rearrange the content of the boxes, getting out things that we must use and keep aside other stuff that is not necessary . Out of 22 boxes I manage to clear 12 of them and now left with 10 boxes waiting to be shifted once our new house is ready:). I have found a kindy for Aariz aka abang. Just a half day session so that he can continue his English communication skill and learn how to socialize. Abang is a bit bossy, so he really needs to be in his peer group environment to learn to give and take. Still in the midst of finding a maid, to help my parents around while taking care of my two cheeky monkeys.

We are getting used with the traffic and tols. For me it is still not bad cos I just need to drive along kesas highway. At least the traffic will just be because of the stupid design of kesas highway which is not too bad if I go out around 830 or 9 in the morning. Hubby need to go pretty early if he wants to reach the office early. Else he will go out around 830 as well just to wait all the traffic clear.

I have all my weekend booked. Since day one we arrive here wedding every weekend and this time round I will not missed my 2 good friends wedding. One is my very dear primary school friend, syura….I am happy for you!!!!. Second is my officemate from my first job which is actually my uni mate. But we are only get along when we met in our first company. Not to forget my hubby’s sister will get married this coming weekend. There goes my melaram session with my baju kurung that I kept for hurmmm prob few years haha.

More updates later…

No comments:

Post a Comment