Friday, June 20, 2008

Lazy and anniversarry


I am very lazy today. Can I announce today as my lazy day? Today is actually my anniversary. Rather than announce it as a lazy day maybe I can declare a public holiday for my anniversary. Hurm whatever…What I know for sure…I’ll be leaving office early today to celebrate the day with hubby.

Our marriage journey is pretty interesting. We made some financial mistake along the way but we get if fixed soon after that. Yeah the financial mistake was when we decided to move to USJ house. During my first pregnancy we decided to rent a house so that we don’t need to hop from one house to another (my parents or his parents). My parents offer his USJ house for us to stay temporarily. That time I was stationed in Cyberjaya and hubby in Menara Telekom. The house is actually rented to a group of bujang and all the way I think it makes more damage to the house. We take over the house, renovate a bit (with my parents help) and we furnish it even not all but we spend around 10k or more.

Soon we get Aariz and we are ready to move to the new house. I think we stayed for less than 6 months then hubby got a new job and that is where he was sent to Miri. They said it is for 3 months assignment. Soon the 3 months become 6. I tender my resignation to join another company. Then they start to offer me to work together with hubby in Miri. The house is left empty for a while and soon after we realize that is not a short term assignment…we rent out the house again. No luck cos the tenant run away after that. Then my father decided to sell the house. That time we just got married and to lose 10k unnecessarily for me is a financial mistake. On the good side, cos the house has been repaired and so called renovated. It’s easy to sell it off.

We got married and I got pregnant and we move to USJ house and soon after that we stayed in Miri. For 3 years…no joke. Who can predict that rite? Yeah so many things happening during that period, I conceive Fawwaz during one of the flight misfortune. We have to transit in KK for one night due to the bad weather. That is a scary flight experience. Luckily Aariz is not with us that time. But if he is…then Fawwaz is not here now :)

That is those days in Miri and all the USJ and whatever silly arrangement that we have. After Fawwaz delivery…and during the NZ assignment, that is where we grow our relationship. It becomes more stabil and we get to understand each other more. We value each other, we learn more about ourselves and our potential as good parents. He learns to be a husband and I learn to be a wife.

Now we are back in KL. We have been together for 5 years. Stronger I must say each day. I love you and I hope you love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment