Monday, June 9, 2008

Green Car


Hubby bought his first car just few months before he got married to me. Yes he bought the car just because he wants to marry me I think: D. In the first place, he doesn’t need a car if he still bujang. One is because his motor kapcai still can do his good deeds. His office is near by his mum’s house and second….he has his loyal friend to bring him around.

After we got married, as mentioned we hoped from his house to my house. Either way, we actually use one car cos hubby will still go to the office with his motor kapcai. If we are staying at my mom’s house, I will drop him early in the morning at his mom’s house so that he can go to work. That is more fuel economical. Soon, when we start traveling he sells his car.

Practically we never own any car since then. My so called car has been passed to my sister. Whenever we are back to our hometown, I will choose any car at home to use for weekend. I think relatives and of course hubby family member’s thought we are being pampered enough just using my parent’s car….

This time round we are not so blesses to use any of the cars, so we need to buy ours. The feedback that we get:

Hubby’s mom : alhamdullilah..terkabul jugak doa mummy nak anak mummy ada kereta sendiri. Selama ni pinjam kereta bapak mertua la adik ipar la…hehe

Hubby’s dad : Tu kereta boy ke ? Kereta apa tu ? Hurm bagussss!

My uncle : Ni kereta bawak balik dari NZ ke? Bukan ? Habis beli dari sini ? Berapa duit muka ?

We actually didn’t really buy a big car… just a good second hand car. But people around seems very proud. Especially people from hubby sides. What people didn’t know, we actually has been paying almost the same amount of money to my parents when we don’t have any car. I figure out that people will looks us differently when we actually own stgh that is visible. I wonder if we move to our own house, what their reactions will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment