Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I love her ...


I think everybody knows how a chatter box my kiddo is. Fawwaz is not too bad as we don’t really understand what he says yet. So we can pretend not to understand or divert him to other things. He will get cranky but that’s about it.

Abang on the other hand, is really testing everybody patience. With his why?. He is so curious to know every single thing. Some difficult question is like who is God? One day while watching the Friday khutbah, the imam is giving preach. Then he asked, is he God ? He understands that the person is doing a religious thing in a mosque. And as curious he is when only this imam does the talking while the rest obediently listening. Thank god my mom is there to help me out.

The other one fine day, we were watching Transformers just the two of us. This is his favorite’s movies that he can watch over and over again. While watching he says, I like the girl (the heroin). I just nodded. Then he says I like her tetek. I was so stunned with that statement. Luckily I am not just gone blank . You can’t say that abang…. It’s rude talking about other people private part. He looks at me and asks me why? And I start to explain to him. Why is rude and what he shouldn’t do and so and so. Which of course trigger more why!. After a while he said, ma, can I say I like her face or I like her ears. Hurm that sounds much better dear. That is OK.

I think I need to do more reading so that I can give better reasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment