Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The 5th anniversary


End of this week will mark 5 years of up and down our marriage. They are fun part, gaduh part, merajuk part, some scene, romantic one and most of it not so romantic one. Where all other couples can remember what they do or what they get for each of their anniversary, moi and hubby just don’t really remember any :D. I mean we can’t really point every each year what we really do and we don’t actually celebrate and have gifts for every each of it. Part of it is because of our work, sometime he will be far far away in I don’t know where land and most of time our budget is pretty tight.

I do remember we had a choc fondue for our first anniversary. Not a grand celebration as we just had our first born – abang. Second I think we both in Miri, where we dine in one of the dodgy but available hotel there. Third if I’m not mistaken, I was in KL or do we celebrate at the Italian restaurant in Miri? Hubby do you recall? Finally last year is where hubby in US, me in Perth and kids in NZ. The worst anniversary ever! They are no romantika things happening cos we merely just had our dinner and we have the kids around too. No exchange gift as well uhuk uhuk!

This year however, I’ll try to give a shot. Hurm we will have a romantic dinner just both of us (hehe I don’t know if we can even be romantic. Hubby is so annoying! Last week I brought him for a shoulder massage just both of us and he ends up annoyed me more!). We probably going to watch a live band together and sits comfortably with each other. I probably will buy him a gift and we’ll see if he’s going to buy me any.

Let see if we can materialize this. If not … waaaaaaa probably we both just don’t do romantic things.

No comments:

Post a Comment