Thursday, January 27, 2011

Will I do the unthinkable ?


Hubby is on the waiting list for his upcoming training. He has been traveling for his entire career and just last year is the first year that he stay put in the country due to a local project and high commitment. And I, besides that few that I have to travel due to business, I missed out quite a number of opportunity to travel along with my husband. Quite a few with my family as well :(

This time round I am contemplating whether should I go or not. I never been to US, while hubby has been to the country like countless time. I always want to have this perfect timing when going for travel. Like I want all my kids to tag along...I want to have like at least 3 weeks for sightseeing especially when the journey is as far as this. However if I were to go with him this round, I should prob bring the baby since I want to breastfeed the little one. My 2 poor kids can't tag along since number one they are schooling, number 2 the travel period is too short, we can only spend 2 weeks there where 1 week hubby will be on training. So decisions, decisions, decisions! The timing is perfect just after I completed my confinement and before I start working again. So what do you think?

The best part is right after I came back to the office I have a company trip to an Island and week after will be hubby's company trip to another Island! Looks like I get my dose of traveling if it's all materialize!....

Now I am soooo motivated to complete my confinement :)

2 comments: