Friday, January 7, 2011

Pregnancy and Year 2011


I should try to relax and clear my mind. So that I can gets a natural birth in this coming few days. Or else… hurm!

It’s true that every pregnancy is different. Like this time of mine. I feel that the pregnancy is too long. Though doctor calculates I just passed my 38 weeks. But it’s felt like forever. Could be because I am having the false contraction since I was 36 weeks and reaching 38 weeks I had it almost every day. Some days I swear it can be very intense that I thought I would not make it to the hospital. Sleeping at night can be a battle for me. I probably will close my eyes earliest at 2pm or latest at 4pm. My nausea, vomiting and constant visit to the loo is another thing. It’s like I start the first trimester all over again.

Anyway no I am not complaining for carrying my baby. I just want to jot this down so that I remember not to feel guilty when I pinch my kids and annoy them later haha :p. My 2 boys, they are pretty sympathy and empathy with my current states. I keep on telling them this is how I what through to get both of them. I have to go through it all over again. Hence, why it is very important for them to listen to me and make me happy as a mother. Both of them will nod and be nice to me….which is cool! For 5 minutes! After that they will be running around the room and jumping on the bed and start shooting with their Nerf gun and using me as their shield! Sigh!

Let’s move on to the year 2011 resolutions. Do I have one? We have to start thinking about PJ house. Then to think about should we upgrade our car. I have a job that I would like to keep and enjoying my career at the moment. I have my 2 kids and going to 3 soon that keep me happy and full of life. My first one just started primary 1. My second boy just moved to another kindy near my parent’s house. The third one, the new born surely need more attention and I am still thinking will I be able to fully breastfeed him this time. Different stage, different milestone for each of my boys and I am sure I am going to be busy this year. I will take life for 2011 slow and steady, enjoying every moment of it but not to forget achieving what’s important in life. Strengthen our family values and financial! That’s it!

OK now I have to do some research on breastfeeding. Yeah I didn’t manage to fully breastfeed my 2 boys earlier. Only till they are 6 mons then they are all on formula. This time I would like to try. But then before I asked my sis in law to get me Medela Freestyler, I have to do research on how to keep the milk (yeah I don’t have much knowledge on this) and most important if my office has a place to keep the milk! Later peeps!

1 comment:

  1. dear, u can get the medela pump-in-style that comes with cooler bag and cooler gel packs (if i recall correctly). put the get packs in the freezer overnight, then bwk gi kerja. after pumping immediately store milk in the cooler pack. it'll last till after work. get home, freeze terus. very easy. well, other brands pun ada cooler and gel packs but i'm not familiar with them, so cant say how good they are. the breastmilk in freezer can last for a month or more, if i'm not mistaken (dah lupa!).. just make sure u label them with dates.

    ReplyDelete