Thursday, December 23, 2010

Suprise!


Not yet! I am still here in the office ;). Not even dare to take any leave as they are so many pending work that need to be completed. Though I walk and work like a snail, my passion doesn't stop me from going to the office. Hehe tipu sebenarnya, if my husband is not in the same building I might be working from home je sekarang ni. Definitely I am not fit to drive already. Tummy resting on my lap, mengah2, nak terkucil la ngan false contractions lagi haih!.

This is the stage where you really want it to be over as soon as possible. Tapi of course baby is safer to be inside until the time come. I can start to write a long whining post about my condition now but I shall stop on that :p. So let's concentrate on what is interesting.

As usual they are so many things I like to plan in my life la kan. Keep on planning, some plan fly through, some plan kena abandon ship. Like really I want to have a nice travel plan for this year but since I had my miscarriage late last year and my work went up and down and suddenly get pregnant again, no long haul travel plan get materialized. Poor my kids keep on complaining about why we are stuck here not going anywhere. Huh but not going anywhere pun at least we bring them to local tourist places byk jugak. Poodah la budak2 ni!.

The latest craze that my hubby and me have in our mind is to tear up the house he bought in PJ and rebuild again. Actually the house is where his mom's stayed currently and due to some family financial issue he bought over the house. It's quite old already, leaking here and there. Since I kinda like my current job and hubby potential work is all over KL and PJ area as well, maybe moving to PJ is not a bad idea after all. Contradicting with what I have thought for the past few years. But traveling from KL to Klang is really killing me and I would really appreciate if the house is near to the office I can at least inspect my kids during lunch hour, or get back earlier if I had the chance. Well it's all about how to bring our kids closer to us actually.

I know the fact that my parents will miss the kids so much, but it will not stop them from 'kidnapping' the kids during weekend or school holiday. I even thinking about calling ustaz every Friday night for some Quran lessons where my parents and in laws can come over and we had a family boding during this time. Then of course they can sleep over or bring the kids back to Sijangkang.

So the plan...(berangan mode) is year 2011 to get the architect to draw our house plan then get all the necessary approval to tear up the house. Then by end of the year of 2011 is to start demolishing the house then building early year 2012. We have started to look for a potential architect and house design. I actually draw the house plan already with my imagination. Of course having a little cat fight with hubby here and there since both of us have poor creative imagination when come to building/designing a house and to make sure that we are align on this.

So this is one sample of the house that is 50% like what we have imagined....
http://www.razinarchitect.com/project_mahmud_01.html

The most important part is the kitchen. Well it always the kitchen that I dream off first.However until now I can't find a sample that is similar to what I have visualize. Have to keep on searching or maybe just get the architect to advice me on that.

I feel better of spilling what is my recent berangan mode. Owh some of you might wonder what happen to my previous berangan mode of having that super mini cooper car right ? Dah terkubur la after weighing the pros and cons. Bak kata my colleague...tu semua nafsu sahaja.

Anyway they are more berangan idea in my list. Is just this one is taking half of the space in my mind besides works. That way it takes my mind away from whining and complaining about my current condition and thinking bile lah baby ni nak pop out :D

1 comment:

  1. i used to berangan nak beli bettle, tp lepas naik kereta tu mcm kenit nyer.. x sesuai dgn i yg tinggi ni.. trus terkubur niat tu + sah sah la x mampu

    ReplyDelete