Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's almost there


I really think it will come sooner than the EDD date. My EDD date suppose to be on the 19th if January which is 6 weeks away from now. I know that during my previous 2 pregnancy I deliver earlier by 2-3 weeks so I have anticipated that it might be end of December or early Jan. However all the sign of having early labor has started and it's kinda freak me out haha. I don't know why I'm freaking out this time. Workload maybe...I still feel that they are a lot more to settle. I have training next week followed by mock up session where I have sent out the invitation list.

Then baby preparation...to be honest I just have 4 pairs of baby clothing with me now. Few other items are ready but they are more to buy!!!. My hospital bag is not even ready yet! I haven't buy my maternity socks...I am very particular with socks so I need to get a good one else I won't wear any. My room at my mom's house still in a mess though thank God that I have slowly started to clean it up for the past few days. Gosh seriously...what am I thinking!!!

This is why I think that the time is near. Which I hope I still have 2-3 weeks to go. First I get really clumsy and tired now. I mean more clumsier...I start to lose my focus, patient over things. What I need is just to rest ...and sleep and rest and sleep. Last weekend we stayed in Traders Hotel for a wedding reception. Since I know I'll be heavy by this time I don't want to commute from my house to KL. We stayed there but end up I sleep most of day time and watch TV at night. I just attended the dinner and skip the rest. Feel soooo relaxed doing that which snap me that alamak...this is exactly the signal that I have when I about to give birth for my first 2 boys.

Then I felt that baby has hit my pelvic. You know when you sit and you feel something hard pressing your pelvic. That is a sign of the baby "drops". Followed by frequent visits to the loo and again not be able to sleep at night. Perfect combo right! I asked my regular makcik urut to come over as I feel so uncomfortable. She gave me a good full body massage and while doing her thing on my tummy I ask her how far more...very close she replied haha.

Nesting instinct start to kick in as well. I mention earlier how my room is still in a mess. Yes before this I don't really care if it's in a mess or not. Now I start to be really concern with how the room looks like. The arrangement and everything. Feeling like throwing all the unnecessary things in my room right now. Feels like dolling up the baby cot. Hurm!

My parents were about to confirm their trip to Egypt today. I quickly told them that no way they are going now! Please do not risk going and if I really have early labor, I might faint by myself here. So much dependent on my parents right. Yeah I have too. Who's going to cook for me? Unless I am allowed to eat Mc Donald, KFC or Pizza Hut during my confinement period!.

Anyway, when the time comes it will. I just have to slowly finish whatever outstanding in the office. If not, the whole team need to come over and visit me for the handover haha, instead of visiting the baby ;). Pray for me yeah for a smooth delivery. The boys outside can't wait to see the boy inside...and so do I !

1 comment:

  1. babe! i didnt know ure pregnant again! congratulations! im happy for u! :)

    ReplyDelete