Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cepuk!


Now that his routine has changed from terjaga2 malam to terjaga2 siang...I am not sure if it's better for me ke tak. I'm sure it is better for papa though haha. Now it's hard for me to get my me time in the morning. Trying to get Eimran to sleep makes me want to sleep as well. But when I almost fall asleep tetiba jek Eimran will be crying or making unsettle sounds...Aiyah!

Kids these days is either too strong or what? I tried to swaddle him which is ok for the first week but it become a nightmare come second week. Now entering the third week it looks like no way he can be swaddled more than an hour. He can magically get out from the swaddle. Starting with his right hand, then left hand and suddenly terus terbukak bedung dia. Then this is the time when he become restless! I tried pacifier. He hate it big time. But I don't care :p. He pop it out, I'll put it back until he is settle.

Now I have 3, different age, different look and different behavior! Each of them needs attention...at some point of time mmg rasa nak cepuk satu satu... But they are too sweet to be cepuk...

Sabarlah mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment