Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Twilight


At first I want to blog on why I am doing my pantang as I was told to do so. Why do I choose to just stay at home on my bed with straight leg and not to shout or get mad with the imperfection around me. Example when the boys start to mess up or choose not to listen to me and start jumping around…really blow my sense. Or why do I obey no to drink cold water, eat cold food and etc. Well simple reasons rather than I write it one by one. I’d rather just bersusah2 for the 40 days and then have my normal life back without much regret later. Good for my body mind and soul. Besides…I do want my body figure back! So this is the small sacrifice that I need to do rather than throwing my money to the slimming center later...( I might still need to throw some money to work on the stretch mark :D).

Anyway to kill time, last weekend I asked my sister to get me the twilight series. Yeah I have not watch the twilight series at all yet. And since I read/watch the review about the movie where a lot of people compliment about how romantic Edward and Jacob are….I decided that hubby need to watch it with me. Hoping that he can pick up a thing or two romantic stuff from the movie, or at least understand on how to become romantic haha.

I fall in love with the movies instantly. It’s a hopeless romantic movie if you ask me and of course, no man on earth will be as romantic and protective like Edward or as muscular and very sure of his feelings like Jacob. But this is every woman or little girl dream. Having a man all for yourself, with no worries of any other things (except to protect you from people who wants to kill you) but spend their whole life for you. No financial worries, no commitment worries, no responsibilities and everything look so perfect. So perfect thinking that there’s a man willing to die for you at any course…Handsome plak tu kan hehe.

Hubby cannot stand the fact of two men falling in love with one girl and each of them can stand seeing the girl being kiss or cuddle by one or another. Each scene that showing the girl is being cuddle or kissed and watched by the other party, hubby will turn at me and show a face like…what the hell: p. It’s kind entertaining watching the movie with hubby.

After watching all 3 series, with this extra time of mine I keep on thinking and reflecting my relationship with my husband. It’s not all nice and happy or anything that I imagine like in the movie. There’s tons of conflicts….but tons of happy memories as well. They are balance here and there that sometime I fail to look at.
When we first get married we are very young and lack of maturity. Hubby still think he can go out and be with his friends till late, I think that he need to be with me 24/7 and when I get pregnant things get even worse. We both were being brought up in a different ways of living so our expectation in marriage is also very different. Over time we learn from each other….well I think hubby is a better learner as he now conveniently settle in my lifestyle. When I said my lifestyle is my parents upbringing. That he become more responsible and show a great deal on his commitment towards the family. Though tahap romantic dia dah menurun kan…. Tapi kan pa, for your information, a bouquet of flower or a nice surprise would still be lovely ok ;)

Haha ok la…Before I start merepek even further. I just can’t wait for the part 1 and 2 of Breaking Dawn. Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment