Sunday, January 9, 2011

The wait


I am so tired and my whole body aching. Tired of having to lay down or sit down and not be able to walk around much. Sabar Tini, few more days to go.

I get cranky too. My kids call me super garang mom for the past few days. I know I just have to relax...but my body is so tired and in pain sometimes that I could not help myself for being super cranky and emo to!.

Try not to whine but sometimes I just have to let it go isn't it?

Anyway I am blessed to have 2 understanding kids. You know when you are not able to move that much (actually I am too lazy to move my butt already...). Though they called me super garang mom.... but they helped me when I needed help. They do what I ask them to do. Like yesterday and today they have the freedom of going out, playing outdoor, indoor, video game, psp, reading book etc...and today in the afternoon I decided it's enough for Fawwaz and he need to do some revision with me. So he obediently did some of the workbook revision on his math and also alphabets. Yes Fawwaz still haven't recognized all the alphabets yet. At night, it is Aariz turn to do his revision in Maths and though he whined a little bit but he did finish 4 pages doing subtraction exercise. Of course it is not as smooth as it sounds. One would prob have some tears here and there and the other will be grumbling at me. Well they know that I don't care no matter what is their excuses are or even menangis air mata darah pun I'll get them to finish what I want them to finish up. They will just have to go through the whole revision time with me. That is why I am super garang mom.
Despite of that, after the torturing session of revision with me, everything will go back to normal. They will hug and kiss me and play with me. So I took the opportunity to get them to clean up the messes, get the glasses into the kitchen, throw the garbage into the dustbin, re-arrange some stuff and they do it just fine. At this moment of my emo days and feeling grumpy all the time they will try to entertain me and again will hug and kiss me and just ignore my super kelat face. I am lucky or what? Hehe.

They are so much things that I would like to update about my 2 kids Aariz and Fawwaz…but since they are too many events and sweet things that they did, it is just too hard for me to write every single thing here. I mean they are not even one minute of what they did, didn’t tickle me inside my heart. Even if it’s something that make your heart boil…but still at the end of the day, I will feel that it’s funny. Like when we had our lunch yesterday and at this particular shop where they keep gun in the frame for display. They already start their friendly chat with the cashier on why the need of having the gun there. The cashier simply answers that is to shoot bad guy if they came over. And this is what Aariz said. “Before we shoot him we should say bismillah” Then Fawwaz replied “ No need lah…we just shoot him lahhhhh!”…ok lah whatever you two…but stop harassing the cashier ok.

Having kids is something that keeps my sanity and the course of me to live in this world. With them I become a better me, motivated to work, to achieve my dream and to get a better life. I am more than excited to wait for my third one. To see his antique and how will he copes with his two cheeky brother. I hope everything will be just fine. Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment