Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mumble


It's a school holiday!!

OK It's actually a yaiy for my 2 kids for not having to go to their kindy. But they still wake up early...Just get used to it I guess. Unlike their mom who will take any chance to drag her sleep....

I am in the midst of self crisis. Hurm probably not really a self crisis. Try so hard to get out from my current role. Try quite hard to get another job. Well actually there is nothing to worry about because everything is already on track. Is just whether rezeki or not my rezeki.

At the same time I want to blame everything on my hormone. Yes hormone!. So peeps ...I am 8 weeks pregnant. Now that probably explain the reason why I'm pretty quite lately. It has to be right !

The thing is it started with craving to eat non stop, followed by feeling tired and fatigue....and suddenly at 6 weeks, the usual things happen. The nausea, vomit, caughing, crazin craving and it becoming bad day by day. I always forgot how it feels being pregnant. What I remember just the joy of having the newborn. Now I ask hubby, why don't you remind me all this ... theee heee.

So now the hormone push my kids away from me...I can't stand their smell after bath. The soap smells....is stink to me. They get very concern about me vomit and look tired all the time, well it can be sweet at time....but can be very annoying too. Reasons why...they will be mocking me vomit, or coughing or spitting around the house. Then laugh out loud as if it is very funny. When I try to nap ...sometime the little devil in them won't let me. They will poke my eyes, nose or tummy, come really near to me after bathing and running far from me when I start to scream at them. Somehow they find it hilarious!!!.and start laughing from far. Well what can I say, the joy of having boys...

Now hormone, I need you to behave. I have few more meet up that I need to impress people and really be myself. But when hormone take over I become someone helpless and probably screwed some good quality of mine...Please hormone be nice!

1 comment: