Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The best anniversary gift in my life


Suram jek my life lately. Bukan suram kenapa... my hormone. Ok just take it my first paragraph of whining. Mcm mana tak suram nak keluar pun tak enjoy. Now the most difficult thing to decide is what to eat or what to drink. I have no idea what I want and it effects me in term of susah nya nak makan and kalau salah makan or minum jek ...bye bye lah. Then kalau keluar lama2 like last weekend temankan hubby to get his anniversary gift ( erkk temankan dia hehe). Mesti rasa uneasy and not enjoying to the fullest.

This year thanks to hormone....I don’t feel like shopping at all. So hubby get his double gift for anniversary and father’s day. A brand new wallet and sunglasses. Despite my mabuk2 and vomit2, I embrace around 4 hours searching for a perfect wallet and sunglasses for him. To prove how much I love him...ngeh ngeh...actually I did get something in return. Not in material but I get to first eat at Teppanyaki. You know for me the worst part is when you think this is what I want to eat but the moment food masuk dalam mulut...I felt like not eating anymore. Then all the mabuk2 and rasa nak muntah and perut kosong will come. But that day ....teppanyaki is d food!. The moment I taste it....I wobble the food like nobody business. Happily....then we went for the gift hunting...take a break dekat The Loaf....again that is d food!! I ate happily again...even my kids are happy eating. Then since we already search high and low for the gift tour all the floors and almost every single shop for the perfect wallet and sunglasses....I let hubby to decide while I went for a massage with Aariz. Yes that little devil are really spoilt. He really enjoy a massage just like the parents ...After finish the massage session (which I felt just so so this time...maybe due to hormone again)...hubby already waited at the shops grinning at me. He bought the sunglasses already but waiting for my approval for the next purchase. The wallet!. I already told him that I love the wallet that we first saw...but he felt that for that purchase he want me to be there. We walk again to the other side of the mall ask for the wallet (last piece by the way) and hubby is one happy man in the world. We end up the trip with another makan2 session at the food court and tapau some food as I am pretty sure that I won’t have any energy left to go out for dinner.

We spend the day pretty much OK...at least for me. I think the best anniversary gift that I receive this year is realizing how lucky I am having hubby as my husband. You see I am not perfect girl that anybody want to marry me. (I thought so last time).Especially when I get pregnant and all the symptom that I have can just make people want to kill me. But he is a very sweet person. I can keep on lying at home watching tv not doing anything at all and he will help with all the house chores without any fuss. Help to take care of the kids .... wake up early in the morning and settle everything and I just do what I need to do just for myself. Clean up my vomit...cos if I clean it up myself I might just keep on vomiting not stop. If I feel uneasy in the middle of the night he will wake up and help me either to get some bread, make some water, massage me, on or off the air condition and do some gazillion stuff without any fuss. Sometime I can see that he is tired... But still settle whatever necessary at home. When I ask him if he is OK? He will smile at me and say it is ok dear.

For that I am grateful for what I have...and realize that is the best anniversary gift ever that I get. A loving and understanding husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment