Monday, June 28, 2010

Another grateful entry with a slight whining :D


Susah nak tidur....

Seriously....My nausea is getting better but now I have this sleeping disorder problem. Every one hour I will wake up staring at the ceiling try to get my best position but.....I will stay awake for a while...slowly fall asleep then suddenly awake again. The process repeat until maybe 5 in the morning, then only I'll get into my deep sleep until 6.30. By that time my house dah mcm taufan cos my 2 kids will be wide awake by his dad to get ready to school. So mcm mana mummy nak tido ?

The this week I have testing to complete. Require some coordination and impact few parties. Nak tak nak I have to be in the office. Somehow the vomit part is manageable now, just a bit tired due to lack of sleep.

On the other note, I start to educate my kids about the baby. Aariz is very curious on how the baby came out from the birth canal. He keep on asking if the baby really come out from my celah kangkang (that is his exact word). Sometime try to peek on my you know where to see where is it coming from hehe ..... I still try to find a good video on birth labour to show him though. Fawwaz on the other hand are very concern to see the stretch mark on my belly. My stretch mark is pretty bad and I got it since Aariz time. I told them how my pretty tummy has to stretch when both of them grow and that resulted to the ugly marks. That is why they need to listen to me for all the suffering that I have to endure during my pregnancy ...and they just reply by saying ....kesiannnnnn mama.

One of the night while I'm lying on the bed, both Aariz and Fawwaz sits next to me and sang some lullabies for the baby in the tummy. I find it very cute. The hold my tummy and take turn singing some songs. I told them that my tummy will grow big and later they can see the baby move in my tummy from the surface. And there goes their ooooooooooooowwwwh and aaaaaaaahhhhhh. Sometime when they make a lot of noises I said hey...the baby is very angry with the loud noise coming from both of you. They will come to me and put their ears on my tummy and try to listen to sound of the angry baby :p.....And usually Fawwaz will said...yelah mama....the baby is angry...I can hear it!

During breakfast last Sunday hubby were asking the kids..how many more baby they want. Aariz quickly says I want two more. The one in the tummy and another one. So that we all can fit the 6 chair on our dining table. Lucky I have only 6 chair there…Imagine if I have more! Fawwaz lately don’t want to be left out….He said pa …pa … sambil depangkan tangan dia….I want banyakkkkkkk baby!!!! Then sengih2 kerang.

I guess that makes all the pain of 9 months sickness and the labour worth every second. Having child of my own that make me smile and laugh..that bring comfort in me though some of the not so comfort moment…but it’s all worth it! Not many people are blessed to have this happiness. And again I am grateful for it.

1 comment:

  1. you could not be more right, after a long day at work, when i look at my kids, i know this are all worth it

    ReplyDelete