Friday, June 18, 2010

The plan for the weekend


This coming weekend will be our 7th anniversarry !! Time travel or what. Yerla I am expecting no 3 pun so that's justify la kot kan haha.

Now one plan in my mind to celebrate is to eat at teppanyaki kat pavillion tu. Don't mind lah if its not 5 star ke any star ke as right now I keep on thinking about the food there. Then since it's at pavi...I might can drag him to feast my eyes to see if any is worth to buy for our anniversarry gift.

Unlike last year or few years ago....I always have something in mind already to ask for my anniversarry gift. But this year thanks to hormone, and maybe partly I feel that I have almost everything that I need...I don't have anything particular in mind yet. Not yet....But I have something in mind for him. Not sure if he likes it or want or not.

So skrg tgh kemaruk fikir what are the thing that I possibly want. Always when I start to think this way...then you start to think of getting something that is not necessary. Tapi takpe la kot...I just give a thought bukan nak beli pun kan.

OK...I think I kinda merepek now...Later ;)

2 comments: