Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What if


I really want to update stuff here...But they are 1001 things is running around my head and I am getting nervous thinking about it day by day.

To be honest, I don't like my current role now. It is just recent as in Feb I was seconded to this team. The team does a lot of technical development and the timing ...I hate the timing. The timing require you to work on a particular week of every month and be stand by. I had to cancel my plan vacation due to uncertainty of whether or not is technically possible. Don't get me wrong...I am used to work odd hours or even long hours. But during project, you can actually gauge when is the peak time and when is the low time...this one is a bit hard. Maybe I complaint too much..or maybe this is just something that I am not up too. Furthermore it is too technical to me (this is what I hate the most). I still love my user interfacing work rather that this. That's generally what I think. I am still coping well...despite all the challenge. Life must goes on right.

Well maybe due to the ups and down of above I am a bit quiet for the past few months. Though they are a lot happening around me...but not worth to shout.

I am thinking about more on where I want to be right now. What I really want to do. I don't want to be in a situation that you earn a lot but you are not that happy. At this stage of life, money of course does help at certain extend...but satisfaction in life is more important. Luckily people in my team are all very helpful and fun to be with too. That's help a lot to me. I also learn to let go certain stuff that's bothering me before I leave the office, and deal with it later when I am back in the office again.

Other than that I am considering a few other options like looking for a new role maybe? changing job ? or be stay at home mom and at the same this ask hubby to get overseas assignment ? the later sound more fun isn't it ;).

Those are the 1001 things that running around my head...what if that and what if this.

No comments:

Post a Comment