Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Being grateful


No doubt that I am busy. So do hubby. We multi task and we work together to make sure the house chores and the kids are being managed properly..like how we manage or work.

One thing I realize lately the kids are also behave and responding well to us. Not that they don't act or do any drama but they become very reasonable. They wake up early and after shower they will give us a big smile. Ask for breakfast...finish their breakfast and get ready to school. In between sometime they will try to drag me late by trying to play with me...or being a little bit difficult by taking their own sweet time to prepare for school but other than that...it was fantastic.

I like to think that mainly is because we start to become reasonble to. Listen to them well, and communicate to them nicely and wisely. Though the problem with the kids...when you become too nice to them...then they start to take advantage. If that happen I will put my monster hat :p. Then they will behave for a while ;)

Well anyway, I am just glad and fortunate that even with this busy schedule of mine. I still have everything that anyone could wish for. A loving husband, happy-healthy-brilliant kids that always make me smile and my family plus in laws ... that support my life and my family. Grateful I am.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you are happy, Insyaallah, they will be better...Your kids are really smart!

    ReplyDelete