Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Law of attractions


Very interesting... the more I think about becoming a philanthropist, the more opportunity came to me. The law of attractions might apply here. Which make me think hurm....maybe I should also keep on thinking and hoping that my husband earn a lot more so that I can concentrate on my passion ;)

Have you heard about law of attractions. They said law of attractions apply when you keep on thinking or keep on saying something that you want or you want to be and the thing will come to you. I would say it apply to me before I even read the book. It’s common sense I think. Of course I believe it should come with effort and also a lot of doa.

I’m not sure if I have written this before. I believe whatever we want in life God will definitely give us a chance to get it. Sometimes it is just in front of your eyes. Is either you take the opportunities or you ignore it. Most of us like to ignore the opportunities given. Reasons...very simple, you ignore as you don’t feel to work on it. Nothing false from the sky for you. If it happens, I am sure there is a catch.

Example, in my life I wish for so many things. Countless things that I think I blog about it so many times in my previous post. Most of the wish has been granted and of course a lot of
hardwork required too.

What I am trying to say is keep on dreaming be it, becoming a work from home mom or becoming a rich person. You can also can dream of opening your own business or becoming successful. The chances will be there. The price to pay for each chances is also there. The bigger our dream the more risk we are taking. Take your pick. I already have mine ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment