Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Proposals


Being a mother, wife, daughter and worker well life never been so hectic. Hence the reasons why I didn't watch TV so much or had a time for Movie. However since my busy phase at work slowly goes down (I choose to do it slowly since the deadline is still far), I try to go home a little but early. And last night I get the chance to watch a movie - The Proposal.

Hubby were asking what movie is this about.. I just reply by saying...ala just like another romantic comedy moview. Well it is a romantic comedy movie but the storyline is quite interesting. We had a good laugh all the way except that they can probably work more on the ending. Is a bit hurm not as exciting as the first scene when Andrew work for Margaret and the when they fake their engagement and force Margaret to go to Alaska for Andrew's granny birthday party.

I still have the story in my mind till now...picturing Andrew (Ryan Reynolds) in that movie... handsome, sacarstic but yet very nurturing haha...dear mr hubby jgn muntah k ;)

Well I think that is my dose of endorphins for a day or two.

5 comments:

  1. that movie is a good movie, trus tringat how devastated sandra bullock must be filling right now knowing her husband cheated on her with a lady full of tatoos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *drool*
    ryan reynolds yg hensem!! roar~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu la kan kak liza...tapi i mmg loveeee her so much and also ryan..

    ita...i tak la fan sgt ngan ryan ni tapi tgh cite ni buat i drool over him hehe

    ReplyDelete